    I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
    file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
    picture in Power Point footers. Help.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006

    Click View > Master > Slide Master.
    In slide master, select the footer area placeholder.
    Right click on the placeholder, select Format Placeholder .
    Click on the color dropdown field, select Fill Effects.
    Click on the picture tab, and click "Select Picture".
    Look for the logo you want to insert. Ok your way out.
    Is that what you want?
    --
    Shawn Toh (tohlz)
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP PowerPoint)

    Site Updated: July 23, 2006
    3 New PowerPoint Games
    http://pptheaven.mvps.org
    PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006

    Perfect - Thank you for your help. EquitechSue

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006
  4. In article <>, EquitechSue
    wrote:
    > I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
    > file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
    > picture in Power Point footers. Help.

    You can't do this, exactly, but you can instead:

    Choose View, Master, Slide Master
    Choose Insert, Picture, From File
    Choose your logo and insert it
    Size and position it to taste
    Choose View, Normal

    Your logo will appear on every slide based on the Slide Master (if you have
    multiple masters, you may want to add the logo to them too).

    Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
    PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
    PPTools: www.pptools.com

    Steve Rindsberg, Jul 25, 2006

    n0m@n Guest

    Hi i have been able to place a using below procedure but i am still not able
    to use multiple images on multiple slides....
    for example if i have 10 slides and i want one image from slide 1 to 6 and
    second image from slide 7 to 10. how can i do this........

    Thanks,
    Noman

    n0m@n, May 20, 2008

    T Lavedas Guest

    On May 20, 7:01 am, n0m@n <n0m@> wrote:
    > Hi i have been able to place a using below procedure but i am still not able
    > to use multiple images on multiple slides....
    > for example if i have 10 slides and i want one image from slide 1 to 6 and
    > second image from slide 7 to 10. how can i do this........
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Noman
    >
    > "Steve Rindsberg" wrote:
    > > In article <>, EquitechSue
    > > wrote:
    > > > I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
    > > > file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
    > > > picture in Power Point footers. Help.

    > > You can't do this, exactly, but you can instead:

    > > Choose View, Master, Slide Master
    > > Choose Insert, Picture, From File
    > > Choose your logo and insert it
    > > Size and position it to taste
    > > Choose View, Normal

    > > Your logo will appear on every slide based on the Slide Master (if you have
    > > multiple masters, you may want to add the logo to them too).

    > > Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
    > > PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
    > > PPTools: www.pptools.com

    Depending on the PPT version, you can add additional Master layouts
    (preserve old masters when you do this), apply the different images
    and apply the Masters to different slides in the presentation (select
    slides to apply and then Format/Slide Design and select the
    appropriate master layout). I believe this ability was added in
    version 2003.

    Tom Lavedas
    http://members.cox.net/tglbatch/wsh/

    T Lavedas, May 20, 2008