    I want to insert a PDF file into the email body not as an attchment. Can this
    be done? If so how???
    Please help me I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Guest, Aug 22, 2006

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    PDF is not a valid format for any mail client. The message format can be
    Plain Text, HTML or Rich Text. Either convert the PDF to a HTML document or
    copy/paste the text or image out of the PDF into the message.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Aug 22, 2006

    Paula Guest

    How can I convert the file to html?

    Paula, Sep 22, 2009
  4. That would be a feature of your PDF software - look on its File, Save as
    menu.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Sep 22, 2009

    Paula Guest

    It was given to me as an adobe acrobat 8 file. I do not have the software it
    was created in; just the final version.

    Paula, Sep 22, 2009
  6. "Paula" <> wrote in message

    > It was given to me as an adobe acrobat 8 file. I do not have the software
    > it
    > was created in; just the final version.

    Unless you have an application that can edit the PDF file (and there are
    several free ones available on the Internet), there's no way to do what you
    seek.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Sep 22, 2009