  1. Mac1

    Mac1 Guest

    How do I insert a company logo in a slide and not have it erased?

    Mac1, Jul 15, 2008

  2. Which version of PowerPoint?

    --
    Michael Koerner
    MS MVP - PowerPoint

    Michael Koerner, Jul 15, 2008

  3. Mac1

    Echo S Guest

    "Mac1" <> wrote in message
    > How do I insert a company logo in a slide and not have it erased?

    You cannot keep individual objects from being deleted. But this technique
    might help:

    Add the logo to a blank slide. Then File | Save As and choose PNG. When
    you're prompted, opt to save only the current slide.

    Then Insert | Picture | From File and insert that PNG you just saved. Now
    the logo is part of the background. You can put this image on the slide
    master if you want, or you can just use it on an individual slide. Use
    Format Background | Fill Effects | Picture, or just Insert | Picture. Your
    choice.

    Echo S, Jul 15, 2008