How do I include 2006 in the date at the top of a calendar page

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Calendar' started by Guest, Feb 14, 2006.

    When printed The Weekly layout of the Calendar shows day and month, but not
    year. How do I include 2006 within the date?

    Guest, Feb 14, 2006

  2. does your windows long date format include the year? Outlook uses that
    setting (control panel, regional settings)

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Feb 15, 2006

    Re: How do I include 2006 in the date at the top of a calendar pag

    Hello Diane, thanks for your quick response. Yes, the long date is included
    and I checked on that too before writing to the forum. Wednesday, February
    15, 2006 is currently showing. However, when printed out, the year does not
    show in the Weekly Calendar: February 13-February 19 - but no 2006 included.
    I have gone through everything that relates to Calendar but to no avail. I
    am most grateful for your help on this conundrum! Many thanks, Maureen

    Guest, Feb 15, 2006