    Outlook.

    Is this possible? if so, how do I do that?

    Thanks

    Trophyson, Apr 17, 2010

  2. Trophyson

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Thunderbird still doesn't have an export function, right?
    Probably the easiest way to get your messages across is to upload your
    messages back to the server via IMAP and then download them again in
    Outlook. For details see;
    http://www.msoutlook.info/question/367

    Note: There are some conversion utilities around for Thunderbird, but they
    usually perform quite badly, require you to go via OE and/or lose your
    folder structure and some message header information.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    http://www.msoutlook.info/