    I'd like to set up a hyperlink from a slide in a Powerpoint 2002 presentation
    that opens up a specific worksheet in Excel.
    Can anyone help with this please

    Guest, Jan 11, 2005

    Shyam Pillai Guest

    Right-click on the shape on the slide, select hyperlink. and in the field
    provided type
    <filename>#<Sheetname>!<cellreference> and then click on OK. Now whenever
    you click on the link the excel sheet will open and jump to the set sheet
    and cell reference.

    example: If the hyperlink is entered as shown below then when you click on
    it 'Book1.xls is opened and 'sheet3' is displayed.
    c:\windows\desktop\book1.xls#sheet3!A1

    --
    Regards,
    Shyam Pillai

    http://skp.mvps.org/

    Shyam Pillai, Jan 11, 2005

    Cranky One Guest

    A related question: When I hyperlink to open an excel or word doc, the
    default window size is full screen. Can this be changed?

    Cranky One, Jan 26, 2005