    Carrie Guest

    I put a password on a word document. I dont know how to get rid of the
    password now, i am using Microsoft Word 2007.

    Carrie, Jan 30, 2009

  2. Carrie

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Open the document using the password. Then use the same method you used to
    apply the password in the first place to remove the password ( i.e. delete
    the password) then save the document again.
    You will not be able to open the document if you have forgotten the
    password.
    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com