    i am making a poster and need the picture to be large enough for a display so
    would like it to be spread ovar 2 or 3 pages. At the moment it wont continue
    onto the next page it just cuts off the end of the picture.

    Leanne29, Aug 22, 2009

  2. Leanne29

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Objects cannot span pages. You need a different application to attempt
    this - try Publisher.

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

    Graham Mayor, Aug 22, 2009

  3. You could insert the picture 2 or 3 times and conceal corresponding
    parts of it on different pages; or you could create smaller picture
    files containing just parts of the picture, and insert those in the
    appropriate places instead.

    Peter T. Daniels, Aug 22, 2009