how do i find and insert the "cent" symbol?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, May 1, 2006.

    how do i find and insert the "cent" symbol?

    Guest, May 1, 2006

  2. Alt + 0162 on the numeric keypad.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules [MVP], May 1, 2006

    1. Ctrl+/+c (control key plus slash plus c)
    2. Alt + 0162 (on dedicated number pad)
    3. Insert > Symbol --look for symbol and select.

    Guest, May 1, 2006
  4. Actually, Ctrl+/, c (that is, you don't press all three keys at the same
    time, but Ctrl and / together, release, then press c). For other methods,
    see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)