  1. SantistaS

    SantistaS Guest

    How do I find a list of existing macros in Word 2007?

    SantistaS, Feb 9, 2010

  2. SantistaS

    Jay Freedman Guest

    Alt+F8, just like in previous versions.

    Or first go to Office button > Word Options > Popular and check the option
    to show the Developer tab on the ribbon, then go to that tab and click the
    Macros button.

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Feb 9, 2010

  3. SantistaS

    SantistaS Guest

    Thank you, Jay

    One more question:
    How I find the already assigned shortcut keys in Word 2007?

    SantistaS, Feb 9, 2010
  4. SantistaS

    Jay Freedman Guest

    For a list of the default key assignments, press F1 to open the Help window
    and search for "keyboard shortcuts". Open the topic "Keyboard shortcuts for
    Microsoft Word" and click the Show All link in the top right corner.

    For assignments in the current document, you can open the Print dialog and
    set the Print What field to "Key assignments". But that won't tell you what
    assignments are stored in the currently attached template.

    If you're looking for the shortcut for a particular command, or if you want
    to assign one, go to Office button > Word Options > Customize and click the
    Customize button in the lower left corner. Use the All Commands category,
    and maybe the Macros category, to find the proper list of commands in the
    right-hand box and click on it.

    If you want to know what a particular shortcut is assigned to (if anything),
    press Ctrl+Alt+Number-pad plus sign. The cursor changes to a
    four-leaf-clover shape; then press the shortcut key combination. The
    shortcut dialog will open to the assigned command (if there is one).

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Feb 9, 2010