How do I filter master list to multiple sheets?

M

megandonica

Hi,

I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.

Thanks so much

M

megan

Hi,

I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The purpose of doing this would be to color code a row in the master, and have it automatically show up in the proper tab The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.

Thanks so much

Hi,

I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.

Thanks so much

Hi,

Thanks so much

D

Don Guillett

Hi,

Thanks so much

I would have to see the file.

Ask a Question