How do I filter master list to multiple sheets?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Discussion' started by megandonica, Jul 19, 2012.

1. megandonica

megandonica Guest

Hi,

I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.

Thanks so much

megandonica, Jul 19, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. megandonica

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:34:32 PM UTC-4, megandonica wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The purpose of doing this would be to color code a row in the master, and have it automatically show up in the proper tab The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
    >
    > Thanks so much

> Hi,
    >
    > I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
    >
    > Thanks so much

> Hi,
    >
    > I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
    >
    > Thanks so much

> Hi,
    >
    >
    > Thanks so much

, Jul 19, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. megandonica

Don Guillett Guest

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:34:32 PM UTC-5, megandonica wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    >
    > Thanks so much

I would have to see the file.

Don Guillett, Jul 24, 2012
    1. Advertisements