    I want to eliminate "Identity Login" as well as this ever popping window
    "Subcription Expired" from Norton.

    How do I do it?

    Anne, Jan 9, 2008

  2. Anne <> wrote:

    > I have Norton Antivirus and every time I start my computer, a window
    > called "Identity Login" pops up and it causes my inbox program
    > "Outlook" to not respond.
    > Another window from Norton called "Subscription Expired (Internet
    > Protection) keeps popping up and this too causes my programs not to
    > start correctly (program not responding. I already have internet
    > protection from Norton!!! It's in my Norton Antivirus firewall
    > package!!
    >
    > I want to eliminate "Identity Login" as well as this ever popping
    > window "Subcription Expired" from Norton.
    >
    > How do I do it?

    Neither of these questions have anything to do with Outlook.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman, Jan 9, 2008

  3. Anne

    DL Guest

    Then you need to visit Symantec.com as something is wrong with your AV
    package, if the subscription has indeed expired then uninstall it and
    purchase or install one of the free packages eg AVG, Zonealarm etc

    DL, Jan 9, 2008