How do I create an A3 sized poster using Word?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2005.

    I want to create an A3 sized poster using word. Is that possible? Please help.

    Guest, Feb 24, 2005

    Jezebel Guest

    1. set the paper size to A3 (420 x 297)
    2. put text and graphic elements on the page as needed.

    Word is less than ideal for this, but works OK if your design is relativelly
    simple.

    Jezebel, Feb 24, 2005

    Doug Robbins Guest

    The printer that is selected in the File Print dialog of Word will need to
    be capable of printing A3. You don't need to have that print physically
    available, but you must install it under the Printers item on the Control
    Panel.

    consulting basis.

    Hope this helps,
    Doug Robbins - Word MVP

    Doug Robbins, Feb 24, 2005
  4. I think you also need to make sure your selected printer is one that
    supports A3. Set the paper size in the printer properties and driver
    document preferences to A3 also. (You don't actually have to have the
    printer if you are preparing to print elsewhere, just the right printer
    driver installed.)

    --
    Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

    Margaret Aldis, Feb 24, 2005