How do I create a check box in Word 2007?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word New Users' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2007.

    In Word 2003 I was able to create a check box list that could be filled out
    electronically. Is this a feature in Word 2007 and if so, where do I find it?

    Guest, Feb 23, 2007

    Jay Freedman Guest

    The feature is still there. Like many things, though, the access to it
    has moved.

    First, if you don't have the Developer tab showing in the Ribbon, go
    to Office button > Word Options and check the box for "Show Developer
    tab in the Ribbon".

    On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click the Legacy Tools
    button (the fourth one in the second row). The check box form field
    button is the second item in the menu. You'll also need the Protect
    Document button, near the right end of the Developer tab.

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Feb 24, 2007

    srini99949

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I want to edit the check box. how to do it. can you help me with some image

    srini99949, Mar 17, 2014