    I currently have my contact information and email addresses in outlook
    express, how can I export to outlook. And, what is the difference"
    Thanks

    Guest, Sep 20, 2005

    If both Outlook Express and Outlook are on the same machine, you can use the
    Import/Export Wizard on Outlook's File menu or the Export function on Outlook
    Express's File menu to get the contacts to Outlook.

    As for the difference between the two programs: Outlook is a full-featured
    PIM (Personal Information Manager) and is a part of the Microsoft Office
    suite. Outlook Express is the free mail and news client that comes with
    Internet Explorer. For more detailed information on the differences, check
    out these pages:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];257824
    http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olexpr.htm

    --