    Professional. I know it is older than what's currently on the market, but is
    there another route I can take besides purchasing an upgraded version of the
    software?

    Guest, Sep 1, 2005

    RE: How do I connect my outlook email from work computer to home p

    Yes, we use Exchange Server at work:

    She says go to MS Mail instead I go to Tools, Accounts. Then she said: do
    POP3 and add our server info as excellend.com for incoming and outgoing mail
    server. But I'm still not getting my office mail.

    Guest, Sep 5, 2005

    RE: How do I connect my outlook email from work computer to home p

    MS Mail? That's an entirely different mail server than Exchange Server. Is
    she telling you there should be an "MS Mail" item on your Tools menu?

    Also, the POP3 server names you posted don't look complete -- usually
    they're something like "mail.domain.com" or "pop3.domain.com". Is there
    someone else at your office who handles the computer stuff besides your boss
    that you could ask about this?

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello
    MVP - Outlook