    the other is 200+ CDs. The columns are identical, and I want to combine them
    into a single table and build queries on the single table.

    CLBiggs

    cbiggs99, Apr 3, 2009

  2. cbiggs99

    Dirk Goldgar Guest

    "cbiggs99" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have imported 2 tables from Excel into Access 2003. One is 400+ DVDs and
    > the other is 200+ CDs. The columns are identical, and I want to combine
    > them
    > into a single table and build queries on the single table.

    Either create a new table and then run two append queries to append the
    records of each imported table to the new table, or else pick one of the
    existing imported tables and run an append query to copy the records from
    the other imported table into it.

    --
    Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
    www.datagnostics.com