    __O
    _-\<,_
    (_)/ (_)

    Lee Collis aka Drac CHR, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Lee Collis aka Drac CHR

    Darkfalz Guest

    "Lee Collis aka Drac CHR" <Lee@nospamTeam-chr..co.uk> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I flashed my bios on my A7V8X last night to the latest version 1013, when
    > checkng what CPU support it allows it also mention only on 1.04 PCB for
    > newer chips. How do I check for this?

    Aida32 may tell you.

    Darkfalz, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Lee Collis aka Drac CHR

    Ed Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:58:00 -0000, "Lee Collis aka Drac CHR"
    <Lee@nospamTeam-chr..co.uk> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I flashed my bios on my A7V8X last night to the latest version 1013, when
    >checkng what CPU support it allows it also mention only on 1.04 PCB for
    >newer chips. How do I check for this?

    Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
    not look for a sticker.

    Ed

    Ed, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Darkfalz wrote:

    > Aida32 may tell you.

    Looked on there can't see it don't mean it's not there.

    Thanks.

    www.team-chr.co.uk
    ICQ: 908742

    __O
    _-\<,_
    (_)/ (_)

    Lee Collis aka Drac CHR, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Ed wrote:

    > Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
    > not look for a sticker.

    Had a quick look can't see anything, I will look harder thanks.

    www.team-chr.co.uk
    ICQ: 908742

    __O
    _-\<,_
    (_)/ (_)

    Lee Collis aka Drac CHR, Nov 5, 2003
  6. Lee Collis aka Drac CHR

    bone Guest

    Ed <> wrote in news:0dohqvgfgjh1unbf0konbsn7hck0pj838s@
    4ax.com:

    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:58:00 -0000, "Lee Collis aka Drac CHR"
    > <Lee@nospamTeam-chr..co.uk> wrote:
    >

    > Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
    > not look for a sticker.
    >
    > Ed
    >

    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>Lee.

    Yes, the model number is generally between 2 PCI slots printed on the MB
    and is easy to see. Usually next to it in much smaller type is the ver no.

    bone, Nov 5, 2003
  7. Ed wrote:

    > Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
    > not look for a sticker.

    You where spot must have been blind before, it's version 1.04.

    Woohoo!

    Thanks,

    Lee.

    --