    My spreadsheet column headings changed fom aphabetic to numeric. I would like
    to know how to change them back to alphabetic. I just asked this question and
    received an answer. However the answer never appeared, just a blank page.

    bones21, Jan 30, 2009

  2. bones21

    John Guest

    HI Again
    Will try once moore:
    Goto>Tools>Options>General>uncheck R1C1 reference style.
    HTH
    John

    John, Jan 30, 2009

  3. Hi,

    In the menubar Tools>>Options>>General>>Uncheck the R1C1 reference style>>OK
    you will get the column headings back in alphabetical order.
    --
    _______________________
    Click "Yes" if it helps

    Suleman Peerzade, Jan 30, 2009
  4. bones21

    hebz

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0

    << try this .. for excel 2010;
    click File, ; Option ; select tab ; Formula and then unchecked the R1C1 reference. :D

    hebz, Aug 22, 2012