    on Microsoft Outlook, however I just get on this merry-go-round by searching
    on "how to access Outlook from another computer and just go round and round.
    Can someone give me a simple answer on HOW?? :-( Kabby

    Guest, Mar 7, 2006

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 03:41:40 -0800, regardshonesty wrote:

    > I'm away on holidays and I want to read emails from my work computer

    When you say "work" computer what do you mean? Is the computer in an
    office somewhere, is it the one you use for work at home, or what?

    --
    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Gordon, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Hi regardshonesty,

    if you are away in holidays and you want to read only emails "online" an
    IMAP account could be a good solution:
    http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/olinet.htm#imap

    If you want to have a complete access to your Outlook, maybe an online
    service could be helpfull:
    http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/online.htm

    --
    Oliver Vukovics
    Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

    "regardshonesty" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...

    Oliver Vukovics, Mar 7, 2006

    Vanguard Guest

    "regardshonesty" <> wrote in message
    > I'm away on holidays and I want to read emails from my work computer that
    > is
    > on Microsoft Outlook, however I just get on this merry-go-round by
    > searching
    > on "how to access Outlook from another computer and just go round and
    > round.
    > Can someone give me a simple answer on HOW?? :-( Kabby

    Get your workplace to setup a VPN that you use to tunnel into their network
    to access their Exchange server. Or get your workplace to setup OWA
    (Outlook Web Access) so you can use the webmail interface to their Exchange
    server. You need to talk with the mail admins at your workplace to find out
    what they are willing to setup to provide external access to their mail
    servers.

    Post replies to the newsgroup. Share with others.

    Vanguard, Mar 7, 2006
  5. I'm away on holidays and I want to read emails from my work computer that is

    Geoffrey Cooper, May 11, 2007
  6. I'm away on holidays and I want to read emails from my work computer that is
    on Microsoft Outlook, however I just get on this merry-go-round by
    searching on "how to access Outlook from another computer and just go round
    and round. Can someone give me a simple answer on HOW?? :-( Geoff

    Geoffrey Cooper, May 11, 2007

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Re: Re:How do I access my Outlook emails from a different computer?

    Contact your mail admin at work and ask which methods he/she has made
    available to you to access mail remotely.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    -----