    And now I want to disable the user accounts if they are not used for 7 days.

    Can any one help me in setting up this

    ...Raj

    Guest, Oct 27, 2004

  2. On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:49:01 -0700, Raj <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    > we have around 3000 user accounts in our domain.
    >
    >And now I want to disable the user accounts if they are not used for 7 days.
    >
    > Can any one help me in setting up this
    >
    > ...Raj

    The script at tip 8260 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com does exactly that.

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman, Oct 27, 2004

    Bob I Guest

    Don't take kindly to people going on holiday?

    Bob I, Oct 27, 2004

    Rob Stow Guest

    Bob I wrote:
    > Don't take kindly to people going on holiday?
    >
    > Raj wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> we have around 3000 user accounts in our domain.
    >> And now I want to disable the user accounts if they are not used for 7
    >> days.
    >>
    >> Can any one help me in setting up this
    >>
    >> ...Raj

    Actually, holidays /should/ be reported to the IT staff
    so that accounts can be disabled while someone is
    away. It is simply good security policy.

    In a high-security environment, an account should also be
    disabled during the times an employee is not supposed to
    be around - such as evenings and weekends.

    --
    BOYCOTT GOOGLE !
    Partners in crime with the scum that rules China.

    Rob Stow, Oct 27, 2004

    Bob I Guest

    That would be preferable!

    Bob I, Oct 27, 2004