    How do I copy a table (complete with all contents) from one document to
    another?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 27, 2007

  2. While you are in the table, from the Table menu, choose the Select
    command and then *Select Table*.
    Alternatively you can click the four way cursor cross in the upper left
    corner of the table which will select the entire table.
    Use your preferred Copy command (CTRL+C for me)
    Open your other document and use your preferred Paste command (CTRL+V
    for me)
    Depending on the version of Word you are using, you may see a smart tag
    - paste command in the lower right corner of your pasted selection which
    will allow you to tweak how the table is inserted. As long as you do not
    type anything or otherwise change the document, the smart tag will
    remain available for you to use until you have the table the way you
    want it.

    --
    Dawn Crosier
    Microsoft MVP

    "mscertified" <> wrote in message

    > How do I copy a table (complete with all contents) from one document to
    > another?
    >
    > Thanks.

    > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

    Checked by AVG Free Edition.