    davidkandel Guest

    i have gone into the insert menu but don't see an angle symbol (not the
    degree symbol), like an inequality sign on its side. Can one be made?

    davidkandel, Dec 4, 2007

  2. davidkandel

    JoAnn Paules Guest

    You will have to find some sort of a symbol font that has that symbol. Maybe
    geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (ANSI Y14.5) font.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    ~~~~~
    How to ask a question
    http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

    JoAnn Paules, Dec 5, 2007

  3. There are numerous angle symbols in the Mathematical Operators character
    subset of Arial Unicode MS.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Dec 5, 2007
  4. davidkandel

    BrianWren Guest

    You can create a bitmap and paste that in line with the text.

    Make the zoom 100%, type a character similar to what you want in size, then
    take a screen shot. Use the image that was captured as a starting point for
    the bitmap that you create.
    --
    There are exactly 10 kinds of people: Those who do- and those who don’t
    understand binary.

    BrianWren, Dec 5, 2007
  5. davidkandel

    Guest

    On Mac Word X: In the Symbol font type Option-Dash. This will give the
    'angle' symbol.

    , Dec 9, 2007