How can I syncronize a Access Database with Outlook Contac Databa.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access' started by Guest, Nov 29, 2004.

    i have built up a Database in Access and would like to syncronize these
    records with the contacts in my outlook.

    Guest, Nov 29, 2004

  2. There is not a single push button method readily available to do this.
    There are many different paths you can try to get there, but using some VBA
    coding may be the shortest route.

    Or to try the import/export route, try exporting your current contacts to an
    Excel file, and see the table structure it creates. Compare that to your
    current data table. It may help blaze a trail for you.

    --
    Steve Clark, Access MVP
    FMS, Inc.

    [MVP] S.Clark, Nov 29, 2004

    Re: How can I syncronize a Access Database with Outlook Contac Dat

    I was thinking that it should be possible to sync the two databases from MS
    with one keystroke and to synchronize them both ways.

    Guest, Nov 30, 2004