    Excel Query Guest

    For example if I have "Birthday" column in one of my worksheet and I want to
    set up a reminder for upcoming birthday. How can I do that in Excel.

    Excel Query, May 26, 2009

  2. Excel Query

    Ron@Buy Guest

    For a visual reminder how about using conditional formatting ??

    Ron@Buy, May 26, 2009

  3. Excel Query

    Ron@Buy, May 26, 2009
  4. Excel Query

    Excel Query Guest

    RE: How can I set up a reminder alarm system in one of my workshee

    "Ron@Buy" wrote:

    > For a visual reminder how about using conditional formatting ??
    >
    > "Excel Query" wrote:
    >
    > > For example if I have "Birthday" column in one of my worksheet and I want to
    > > set up a reminder for upcoming birthday. How can I do that in Excel.

    How can I use the conditional formatting? Can you explain me step by step
    please?

    Excel Query, May 26, 2009
  5. Excel Query

    Excel Query, May 26, 2009
  6. Excel Query

    steve h Guest

    if you are using 2007 select cell with birthday select conditional format
    from home ribbon, select format only cells that contain, in first selection
    box select dates occurring, in the second select today, set format required
    and OK
    hope this helps
    steve

    steve h, May 26, 2009
  7. Excel Query

    steve h, May 26, 2009
  8. Excel Query

    "steve h" wrote:

    > if you are using 2007 select cell with birthday select conditional format
    > from home ribbon, select format only cells that contain, in first selection
    > box select dates occurring, in the second select today, set format required
    > and OK
    > hope this helps
    > steve
    >
    > "Excel Query" wrote:
    >
    > > For example if I have "Birthday" column in one of my worksheet and I want to
    > > set up a reminder for upcoming birthday. How can I do that in Excel.

    Thank you. I was able to do that by conditional formatting. thanks again

    Excel Query, May 26, 2009
  9. Excel Query

    Excel Query, May 26, 2009