    yw80 Guest

    as subject.
    Thanks

    yw80, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Passwords used by FP are "stored" using IE
    In IE use Tools > Internet Options > Security
    Click on 'Trusted' and on 'Custom Level'
    Make sure the selection at the bottom is set to:
    'Automatic logon with current username and password' and click OK
    Click on 'Sites' and add your site URL in the 'Add this Web Site to the Zone', and OK, OK
    - note: you may have to unselect the option: Require server verification (https)... to add your site

    Stefan B Rusynko, Jul 2, 2004

  3. ???? what do you mean?

    Andrew Murray, Jul 2, 2004