    I am having some issues with my Itunes and about 3 months ago it was
    perfect..Can I systems restore back to February.How do I do it? Will it take
    care of my issues now?

    Janet, Apr 6, 2009

  2. Janet

    Leonard Grey Guest

    The farthest back you can go with System Restore is 90 days...if you
    have a restore point that old. However, even if you have a restore point
    that old, you should generally /not/ restore it. Here's why:

    1. System Restore is designed to restore the operating system, not
    applications like iTunes.

    2. Restore points contain a small selection of key system and user
    account files. If you restore a very old restore point, your operating
    system will contain a potentially unstable mixture of new and very old
    system and user files. This could lead to crashes and other
    unpredictable problems.

    If you're having trouble with iTunes, describe your problems in a
    newsgroup for iTunes.
    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare humanum est