    turning off the printer and taking the top cover off. But now the ink says
    its 3/4 full, how can i reset it?

    John

    JSW, Nov 23, 2003

  2. How to reset the ink level guage after refilling
    http://www.misterinkjet.com/reset5657.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Carey Frisch [MVP], Nov 23, 2003

  3. JSW

    tomcas Guest

    What's the make and model printer . It's not clear what you are trying to
    do. Are you saying you put a new full cartridge in but the level reads only
    3/4 full?

    tomcas, Nov 23, 2003
  4. JSW

    JSW Guest

    Yes thats whats happening.
    Its a Epson C20UX

    John

    JSW, Nov 23, 2003
  5. JSW

    Guest Guest

    Dear Anonymouse

    Most printers dont have a level sensor in them to tell
    you how much ink is in the cartrige. I just gives an
    estimate of what it thinks is in there. (winning the
    lottery is better chances lol)But you can go into your
    preferences and tell it that it has a new cartridge and
    it will compensate for the lack of difference. To my
    knoledge and I have been selling electronic equipment for
    around 3 years. hope that helps This comes from the
    lexmark prints idea. But should be accross the board for
    most systems somewhere in there preferences settings.
    good luck

    Michael

    Guest, Nov 23, 2003