    at all. Please, could somebody help me.

    Thank you,
    DonnaGale

    DonnaGale, Sep 22, 2009

  2. DonnaGale

    Mr. B Guest

    Just use the Windows Explorer and rename the file as you would with any other
    file.

    -----
    HTH
    Mr. B
    http://www.askdoctoraccess.com/
    Doctor Access Downloads Page:
    http://www.askdoctoraccess.com/DownloadPage.htm

    Mr. B, Sep 22, 2009

  3. DonnaGale

    DonnaGale Guest

    Thank you Mr. B, but I've never had to name another file before. I'm pretty
    new with this computer stuff.
    Thanks again,
    DonnaGale

    DonnaGale, Sep 22, 2009
  4. DonnaGale

    Richard Guest

    Donna,

    Right click on the file, scroll down the menu until you see "rename" in the
    list.

    Richard, Sep 23, 2009
  5. DonnaGale

    Mr. B Guest

    DonnaGale,

    First, let me appologize for my very short and ill thought out answer. I
    should have taken the time to respond as I would have want someone to respond
    to any question that I might have.

    This has served as a reminder to me that I need to be much more considerate
    of others here and their questions.

    Again I sincerely appologize.

    Now, if you have not been able to accomplish your goal, if you will post
    back, I will be more that happy to try to assist you.

    Mr. B, Sep 23, 2009