    I copy/paste from a document or email into Word, and around certain words
    there appears ablue box box that I can't get rid of! It prints when I print
    the document, and I'm at my wit's end, HELP!!!

    BlueBoxHELP, Sep 25, 2008

  2. I wonder if some of the text is being pasted in table format, and what
    you're seeing are table borders.

    One solution would be to paste as unformatted text (in Word 2003, Edit -
    Paste Special - Unformatted Text; in Word 2007, press Ctrl+Alt+V, then click
    Unformatted Text.

    A more laborious solution would be to remove the table formatting, e.g., by
    converting the table into text. But I would suspect that simply pasting as
    unformatted/plain text to begin with would better serve your needs.

    --
    Herb Tyson MS MVP
    Author of the Word 2007 Bible

    Herb Tyson [MVP], Sep 25, 2008