    Kamekona Guest

    I would like to make a few new colors in Word 2007 because I make concert
    fliers and need to use bright colors and am bored with yellow.

    Kamekona, Aug 27, 2008

  2. Kamekona

    JoAnn Paules Guest

    If your printer doesn't have neon ink, you aren't going to get neon colors.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules, Aug 27, 2008

  3. You can't print neon colors without using neon inks, but you can choose from
    among millions of colors in any version of Word from 2000 on.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Aug 27, 2008