    listening withou having to dictate it to the microphone so I can listen to
    the paragraph. Please help how to do this. I have tried looking under
    options to find how ot this but can't find the way on how top do this.

    Guest, Mar 28, 2005

    Chuck Davis Guest

    "Text to Speech" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Basically if I have a paragraph type I would like to listen to it. I was
    > able once to type a paragraph and use the speech regonition to listen to
    > the
    > paragrpah I worte with having to dictate it. I just be able to proof red
    > by
    > listening withou having to dictate it to the microphone so I can listen to
    > the paragraph. Please help how to do this. I have tried looking under
    > options to find how ot this but can't find the way on how top do this.

    It's a Windows setting. Ask in a Windows Newsgroup.

    Chuck Davis, Mar 28, 2005

    Greg Maxey Guest

    http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm

    --
    Greg Maxey/Word MVP
    See:

    Greg Maxey, Mar 28, 2005

    Re: How can I listen to a word document with the computer voice, l

    Still trying to figure out text to voice.... in order to "hear" my document.

    --
    Author Allison

    Guest, Jun 15, 2005

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Re: How can I listen to a word document with the computer voice, l

    The web link posted by Greg explains how to do this. What is the problem?

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org