How can i get rid of Spyware and Malware?

Jettblackmatt

What is the Sure Fire way to get rid of any Spyware or Malware from your
computer?

My computer has been really ad in the last 2 days...
i have Adaware Se Professional?

Someone help me!!!!!

rocket000

Jettblackmatt said:
My computer has been really ad in the last 2 days...
i have Adaware Se Professional?

I'm not sure I understand you. Do you have Adaware? You ended that with
a "?" If you do, run it. If not, get it - then run it.
I also use SpyBot too. It gets stuff Adaware doesn't. There's lots of
other every good programs to use, but I suggest Adaware and Spybot.
Of course, you need a firewall to...

Jettblackmatt

rocket000 said:
I'm not sure I understand you. Do you have Adaware? You ended that with
a "?" If you do, run it. If not, get it - then run it.
I also use SpyBot too. It gets stuff Adaware doesn't. There's lots of
other every good programs to use, but I suggest Adaware and Spybot.
Of course, you need a firewall to...

I have Adaware SE PRofessional... too many ? marks
Its called Spybot,
I had Out post as a firewall

Jettblackmatt

Jettblackmatt said:
I have Adaware SE PRofessional... too many ? marks
Its called Spybot,
I had Out post as a firewall

What is the Spybot Offical Website?

TaurArian [MVP]

The below links assist you in checking your system for parasites:-
http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm
Please note that some malware may kill the internet connection when it is removed,
the program on the link below will enable you to regain the internet connection.
http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by third-party software
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827315

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/default.mspx
Fight Spyware - articles by Microsoft

Spyware Programs links:-
www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-Aware
www.security.kolla.de Spybot

SpywareBlaster

Dealing with Unwanted Spyware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Perhaps an online security/virus check
Symantec
http://security.norton.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym
Trend Micro House Call:
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
Panda ActiveScan;
McAfee FreeScan:
Kaspersky Labs On-line Virus Checker:
BitDefender Online Scan:

Free anti virus programs
http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl7.php

Jettblackmatt

http://tinyurl.com/ypef6

http://tinyurl.com/6qgmz

http://tinyurl.com/kgjx
http://tinyurl.com/455j

"Jettblackmatt" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

What is the Sure Fire way to get rid of any Spyware or Malware from
your
computer?

My computer has been really ad in the last 2 days...
i have Adaware Se Professional?

Someone help me!!!!!

I have Norton antivirus 2005
I have Adaware SE Professional

Spybot is the Next best thing???

Jettblackmatt

Jettblackmatt said:
I have Norton Antivirus 05, Definitions Updated
I have Ad-Aware Se Professional Definitions updated
with Ad-Watch Monitoring

I also have Spybot S&D,Updated as Well

Every time i open a folder of any kind, i get a Message From Adwatch
saying

! Warning
An Attempt to alter a protected object has been detected.
(Attempt to add a registry value)

Root: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Key: Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
Value: 1xn2u9g.exe
Data: NO TEXT (it doesnt say that, just an empty space)
New Data: C:\WINDOWS\System32\1xn2u9g.exe/k

Then it says Block or Accept
i always hit block

Can any one help me out