Windows Vista How can i by pass a password for internat

Reaction score
Hi

Can anymone help, i have not used my daughters internet explorer for a long time and when we try to go on the web on any page it says that it has a password, it gives the question hint as

what a rambler does

we have no idea what the answer is and do not want to have to redo all the xp etc can anyone help with regards getting past the question with out its answer

Last edited:
Reaction score
feckit said:
Have you asked your daughter what the password is??

As Feckit says have you asked your daughter for the password..?The answer to what a rambler does is walk..
Or goto this site and download SIW (System information for Windows..Once you have installed this programme, open it and scroll down to "Secrets" in the secrets section you will find all the passwords for anything and everything that has required a password on your computer...:thumb:

happywave.gif
And to all the mods that read this, I so hope i'm not going to get in trouble for this..As some people think using SIW or telling others about it, is not such a good thing
happywave.gif

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Err.. how do you download something when you can't get on the net? :confused:

Erm well you could use another PC to download and save SIW to a USB flash drive and install it that way..Or failing that, if it is a password needed to connect to the internet, the simplest way would be to contact there ISP and ask for the password to be reset...That would have been my first step:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Erm well you could use another PC to download and save SIW to a USB flash drive and install it that way..Or failing that, if it is a password needed to connect to the internet, the simplest way would be to contact there ISP and ask for the password to be reset...That would have been my first step
nod.gif
nod.gif
nod.gif
nod.gif
nod.gif

:thumb: ;)

Reaction score
Found password

Hi Guys or gals

Thanks very much for your posts and i did ask my daughter and hubby etc etc etc, but no one knew, anyway my daughters boyfriend came round and sorted it! it was walker our surname Doh!!!!!

But thaks for all the help :)

Ask a Question