    puter to before that date but I won't let me go back that
    far. Now everytime I do a virus scan it shows up and I
    quarintine it but I want to get rid of it.

    Queenie, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Queenie

    Andrew Guest

    Have you tried going to Add & Remove Programs in the Control Panel?

    Andrew, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Queenie

    Moose Guest

    There are free removal tools for Hotbar. Just google for them. You will
    not be able to get rid of this crap in a normal manner (i.e.) Add/Remove
    Programs. In the future be careful what you click when you're surfing the
    pr0n sites.

    I think hijackthis.exe (free download) removes hotbar if I remember
    correctly. Also, Adaware (free) may now remove it.

    Go here.
    http://www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html

    Moose

    Moose, Jan 11, 2004