    Q1 Q2
    Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun
    2% 4% 6% 8% 7% 5%

    karen in AZ, Apr 16, 2009

  2. karen in AZ

    KARL DEWEY Guest

    Try a crosstab query like this --
    TRANSFORM Sum(DailyDieselLog.Amount) AS SumOfAmount
    SELECT DailyDieselLog.Operator
    FROM DailyDieselLog
    GROUP BY DailyDieselLog.Operator
    PIVOT "Q" & Format([FuelDate],"q") & " - " & Format([FuelDate],"mmm") In
    ("Q1 - JAN","Q1 - FEB","Q1 - MAR","Q2 - APR","Q2 - MAY","Q2 - JUN""Q3 -
    JUL","Q3 - AUG","Q3 - SEP","Q4 - OCT","Q4 - NOV","Q4 - DEC");

    KARL DEWEY, Apr 17, 2009

  3. karen in AZ

    Duane Hookom Guest

    You might want to take a look at the Montly Crosstab report solution found at
    http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=5466.

    --
    Duane Hookom
    Microsoft Access MVP