Hooraa for Apple

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
So, not trying to be disrespectful, how does a 'coloured' person wear one of these watches? :confused:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Might be down to the iron oxide in ink, especially black ink. Tattoos in MRI scanners are not a good thing. Some people get burned.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
To quote my favourite dead muso Captain Beefheart 'Everybody's coloured or you wouldn't be able to see them'.

If you're a Caucasian from the most common strain of ethnicity in this country take a close look at your skin. What colour do you see? You're probably thinking pink but fetch a colour chart and you'll observe you're more yellow than anything.

In fact more yellow than your average Tokyo resident, those folks are actually more white. Strange but true eh? I learnt that in 1984 from an elderly tutor when being taught how to balance colour on an average CRT TV.

As for Apple watches - all I can say is 'One born every minute' but that's just me, we all got our own passions I suppose :)

Ask a Question