    Thanks to the community in advance for any suggestions or advice. It's
    appreciated...

    Mark

    Mark D., Sep 28, 2008

  2. Mark D.

    Leonard Grey Guest

    This article may apply in your case:

    "Hibernation problem on computers with 1 GB of RAM"
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/330909

    It's unlikely that you're running an old version of Nero, but that is
    also known to prevent Hibernation.
    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare humanum est

    "A Day in the Life of a Web 2.0 Hacker" - PC Magazine

    Leonard Grey, Sep 28, 2008

  3. Mark D.

    Mark D. Guest

    Thanks Leonard for your input. Unfortunately, this article does not apply to
    my machine since I mistakenly stated that I was running 1 GB of ram when, in
    fact, I have 2 GB of ram.

    I'm looking into the possiblity of updating the BIOS....

    Thanks,
    Mark

    Mark D., Sep 28, 2008
  4. Mark D.

    Leonard Grey Guest

    The article does not apply to 'exactly' 1GB of RAM. Obviously, a
    computer with 2GB of RAM also has 1GB of RAM. But you're welcome anyway.
    ---

    Leonard Grey, Sep 28, 2008