    option ;-O. Mostly however they just have an 'Answered' button....

    Thanks

    Graham

    GrahamS, May 11, 2009

  2. Hmmm. Most of us read the group, I think, as an NNTP newsgroup where
    Helpful, Answered, etc. have no meaning. Maybe that's the reason for the
    problem...

    Paul T.

    Paul G. Tobey [eMVP], May 11, 2009

  3. Hmmm. Most of us read the group, I think, as an NNTP newsgroup where

    Paul G. Tobey [eMVP], May 11, 2009
  4. GrahamS

    GrahamS Guest

    Paul,

    Its not a 'problem' as such - but as there are buttons (on the web
    interface) for Answered or Helpful - I would like to be able to give credit
    where credit is due ;-)).

    Graham

    GrahamS, May 11, 2009
  5. GrahamS

    GrahamS, May 11, 2009
  6. I don't know how to get the information to anyone who would be able to do
    anything about it. If there's a Feedback link on the Web interface, you
    could use that, but I'm sure that no one on the group that does that
    function reads this group...

    Paul T.

    Paul G. Tobey [eMVP], May 11, 2009
  7. I don't know how to get the information to anyone who would be able to do

    Paul G. Tobey [eMVP], May 11, 2009