Help!!!!!!

Reaction score
Ok
i do not know if this type of help is part of this forum, but i have a problem!

My problem is with Html coding and internet explorer

i am currenty building a site about a celeb im a great fan of, on the main page i have a Iframe with the home page linked to it,
i also got a few other buttons below linked, but what i would like it to do is when you click the button (link) i want it to open in the Iframe and not as a refreshed new page, how do i do this?

PLEASE help?

Reaction score
Name your iframe, lets say you name it 'mainframe', you'll need to type this in your <a href=... ...> for each one of your links: target=mainframe .

Hope this helps :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi crazyguy! Good to see you again!

Do let us know when your site is complete, and we can check it out! :D

Congrats for taking the plunge!

Mud

Reaction score
Once you get passed the html and upgrade to php use php include. It is basically the same but it looks like the same page.

Reaction score
Hey its great to see you again ian :p

ok i can give u picture just to show u the main page where all the sublinks will b running from!

the site im making is about a character from a tv programme called "The Tribe" her name in real life is called Meryl Cassie and her characters name is Ebony!

this is my second layout for the site which ive created using Photo shop!

on the picture where you see the white shaded part will be a transparent Iframe

Attachments

• ebony main update.jpg
    ebony main update.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 284
Reaction score
Looking good, make sure you keep us updated.

If you ever need a hand with the php thing (if you decide to use the include statement) myself, and i'm sure Mud would be more than happy to give you a hand, its a really easy.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazyguy_2k
Hey its great to see you again ian :p

ok i can give u picture just to show u the main page where all the sublinks will b running from!

the site im making is about a character from a tv programme called "The Tribe" her name in real life is called Meryl Cassie and her characters name is Ebony!

this is my second layout for the site which ive created using Photo shop!

on the picture where you see the white shaded part will be a transparent Iframe

Looks good crazyguy! Can you get transparent iframes? (I didnt know this was possible, or I would use them more often :D)

Ask a Question