Help With Choice Please Logitech Vs Klipsch

Reaction score
Hello i have been lookin to buy some good 2.1 speakers and i have been lead towards the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 and the Logitech Z-2300 from most people i have heard that the Logitechs are better and slightly cheaper, has anyone heard both speakers any help would be apreciated before i buy anyone of them thanks.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
The popularity of Logitech is a testament to its high quality of sound as well as high quality of its units. I have not compared the two you mention but I can safely say that Logitech will not be a dissapointment to anyone in any price category.

In case you plan to audition or check them out you should also consider the Acoustic Energy speakers which are a real bargain since their price recently has dropped from £300 to £100 making them a fantastic buy for anyone considering a 2.1 system.

Here is the link to the ACOUSTIC ENERGY AEGO 2 SUBWOOFER/SATELLITE SPEAKER PACKAGE

Good Luck with your purchase (whatever you choose) :)

Reaction score
I cant fault the Logitech X-230 speakers and for around £30 they are the ultimate bargain. No distortion at high volumes and amazing bass. Just look at them!!!

Reaction score
ok since i saw everyone voting for the logitechs i went out and got the Logitech Z-2300..... W O W W O W are the only things i can say for these they cost me around £90 and they are worth every penny the bass is just OMG, i turned it up expecting a DECENT amount of bass and then BAAAAAMMMM the BASS BLEW ME AWAY its sooo much i HAVE to turn it down or my next door neighbours would call the police LOL and also my CD rack fell of my TABLE near the sub woofer i didnt expect the sub to be that big it IS HUGEEEEE and now i know why it is THX certified, the 2 little speakers u get are GREAT! u get some great mids and highs from them i would reccomend these speakers to anyone who loves there bass, beleve me my mum got scared she thought something blew up LOL..... GET THESE!!! 200 WATTS OF PURE POWER and SUB IS 120 WATTS OF SUPER BASS!!!!

Ask a Question