HELP - Problem with OL2002 and IMAP

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Third-Party Utilities' started by Alberto, Oct 1, 2006.

  1. Alberto

    Alberto Guest

    Hi All.
    I have OL2002-SP3 and two IMAP4 account, my problem it this :

    I have account ACC1 as default account and account ACC2 as other one.
    They have separated .PST files : ACC1.PST and ACC2.PST (it seems impossible
    to have only 1 PST file for both)
    I have built a simple rule to save outgoing msg in the SentMsg folder for
    each account :

    The rules like :

    "After you sent a msg through account ACC1 copy the msg into ACC1->SentMsg
    folder"
    (the same for ACC2)

    well it works, BUT ONLY FOR THE ACCOUNT I'M USING AS DEFAULT, for the other
    one the rule does NOTHING (no copy, no errors, no msgs - N O T H I N G).

    Is it possible to have the rules working for both accounts ?

    Thnaks a lot

    Alberto

    Alberto, Oct 1, 2006

  2. Alberto

    Guest Guest

    Dear Alberto, there isn't the right place for ITALIAN customers.
    Please insert your mail in the English section.

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006

  3. Alberto

    Alberto Guest

    Una riprovevole svista .....