Help needed

Reaction score
Ok Dreamfall 2

Reza's apartment

How the hell do you get past the Security spider?

Gave up after 20mins lol

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Press-hold the ctrl key to sneak. Sneak around the apartment to find a way to disable the spider bot. The spider bot hears very well, so be careful about moving around broken glass and debris on the floor.

Move around Lucia, towards the wall and then to the window. From here the floor is clear. Sneak to enter the bathroom.

Look at the shower. Look at the panel right of the shower. Use the panel to play music.
Click on the shower door and the shower deactivates the spider bot.

:p

Reaction score
Doin my head in

OMG wow great

Anyone come across that puzzle with the padlock on the gate when Zoé goes to see Reza in Newport yet?

Its a bit of a maaaad one!!

muckshifter

Reaction score
you is hopeless ...

TriplexDread said:
OMG wow great

Anyone come across that puzzle with the padlock on the gate when Zoé goes to see Reza in Newport yet?

Its a bit of a maaaad one!!
Get a lockpick

... guess who sells them :p

Reaction score
I have the lockpick

Just the puzzle confusing me. I hated that kinda stuff in school aswell lmao

Reaction score
Right I know what I need to do but she just dont seem fast enough to get he sequence

When Zoé gets transported to Arcadia she has to make her way to the top of the cave, There she has to play a sequence of notes, however she just dont seem to play them quick enough. The notes die out before the next one can be played.

Any ideas ?

EDIT*

Ive done it no matter

Last edited:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Any ideas ?
Do as I did ...

www.google.com

... 'cos I don't even have the game.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
michael 118 said:
lol Triple X Dread, you dont have to keep posting us EVERY puzzle you come across:p
Yes he does, i like to see this, it's important to him so it should be important to us!
Now take the advice of a master at all games, when you meet the dungeon slayer with one leg on level 37, you shoot him with two guns, a mortar & two alm sidewinders & then call in the SAS to finish him off. Trust me on this i know what i'm talking about
laughingsmiley.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
I doubt Mucks would have time to play a game, as he has his work cut out with the advice and solutions to questions posted on this forum:nod:

:)

muckshifter

Reaction score
itsme said:
I doubt Mucks would have time to play a game, as he has his work cut out with the advice and solutions to questions posted on this forum:nod:

:)
huh? speak for yourself but I have plenty of time that I compleated Oblivion last week ... however, back "playing" with Linux is keeping me amused.

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
huh? speak for yourself but I have plenty of time that I compleated Oblivion last week ... however, back "playing" with Linux is keeping me amused.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask a Question