Help--I S O Step by step directions on how to setup home networkin

I am trying to set up home networking on 2 computers running XP Home - I have
been using the help and support ctr. and following the guidelines however I'm
not having much luck!!! I have a teenager who is forver on the net ! and I
would like to be able to surf also w/o having to wait til midnight!!!! CAN
SOMEONE GIVE ME STEP BY STEP INFO ON HOW TO SET UP NETWORKING. I'D LIKE TO
THINK THAT I AM COMPUTER LITERATE BUT THIS HAS ME STUMPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUR
HELP IS GREATLY APPECIATED !!!!

Neo Anderson

First - tell us about what equipment/hardware/computers/routers/modems, etc.
you are trying to use.
What is your internet connection method? Dial/cable/dsl??
Computer(s) operating system(s).

Richard G. Harper

http://www.wown.com/
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/

See the how-to guides at these sites.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Win9x] (e-mail address removed)

"Lisa -- ISO HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" <Lisa -- ISO HELP
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...