    back to the bottom default position again (the Start button is now at the
    top right hand corner of screen). Please advise how I can drag it back to
    the bottom again. Many thanks

    Jimmy Hsu, Jun 21, 2006

  2. Jimmy Hsu

    Guest Guest

    Rightclick an open area of the taskbar and uncheck "Lock the taskbar"
    Now you can drag it where you want it.
    --
    XP - WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    Guest, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Note: When you drag the taskbar, it does not appear to be moving with the mouse. But as the mouse
    gets to the bottom of the screen, the taskbar will "jump" into place. Have patience and let it do
    its thing.

    Richard in AZ, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Jimmy Hsu

    Jimmy Hsu Guest