    I have got to do this for a class but i have no idea what they are asking me.
    How do I create an apple to apple chart and then an apple to orange chart on
    Excell?

    Jillianbs, May 2, 2008

  2. Jillianbs

    Jon Peltier Guest

    I don't even know what that means.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    _______

    Jon Peltier, May 2, 2008

  3. Jillianbs

    artemis Guest

    I think it may mean to set up a chart on a single axis and another on
    two axes with 2 different scales.

    So the first would for example show number of sales for product A and
    product B per month. This could be a separate line or column for each
    product per month.

    The second could be number of sales per month for product A and on the
    secondary axis the dollar value of the sales per month.

    artemis, May 2, 2008