    Microsoft Flight Simulator X
    Urge(Windows media player store)
    Adobe Reader

    Guest, Feb 22, 2007

    Im getting this error with Command and Conquer 3 really windin me up the only
    problem ive had with installations though, I think it's a problem with a
    corrupt file in MSI

    Guest, Mar 29, 2007

    also fix it utilities pro 7

    Guest, Apr 23, 2007
  4. You've got a third party software causing the error...
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902330
    http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/02/01/364375.aspx

    The third party software can be adware... so make sure you run a full
    antivirus scan and full antispyware scan using updated signatures.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Apr 23, 2007