    property that I can
    use to keep the email body transcript from getting deleted when the voting

    Thanks in advance.

    sam, Mar 25, 2010

  2. sam

    JP Guest

    Re: HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving responseemails

    Sorry, you send voting emails to yourself?

    What do you mean "the email body history gets deleted when the voting
    response email is received" ? The original email you sent with the
    voting request has the body text in it. The response just records what
    button the voter pushed, and the Subject of the response indicates
    which email is being voted on.

    --JP

    JP, Mar 26, 2010