Help!! copying/saving photos

Reaction score
I am trying to save my photos from my digital camera to disc but it won't work! I have gone into my computer, highlighted the photos and selected "copy this file" in the menu as someone suggested in a post i read and i've even tried clicking the "move file" but it is coming up with
"D:\ is not accessible.
Incorrect function."
when there is no disc inserted and i click on it it says please insert disc but then when i do it comes up with the same message!
Can anyone help me with this?!
I'm using windows xp

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So can view the files stored on your camera, but it won't let you copy them?

How are you connecting the camera to the PC, is is using a cable from one to the other or is is via a memory card reader?

Reaction score
yes! i am using a memory card reader and when i insert the card all my pictures automatically come up on my computer. i can save them to a file on my computer but not a disc as it comes up with that message when i click on the drive. i've also tried first saving them to file then copying them from my computer to disc and it comes up with the same message

Ask a Question