    www.homepage.org.
    TIA
    Ed

    Edwin Steinberg, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Hi Edwin,
    Select the cell (click and delay release) then Ctrl+K
    or Right Click on cell, Edit Hyperlink

    Change the Text to display to the same as the URL.

    If you would like to see both, such as if you pasted your favorites
    into Excel, You could use something like
    B1: =HyperlinkAddress(A1) or
    B1: =personal.xls!HyperlinkAddress(A1)
    which is a User Defined Macro, HyperlinkAddress, more information at
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#url
    ---
    HTH,

    David McRitchie, Nov 27, 2003